What is the next step once you've made contact with a Russian lady?
You wrote to a few hot Russian brides and some replied. They are interested in you. What do you do next?
The Short Answer - you have two options:
- One. Let us take care of the whole enchilada. Continue communicating till you both realize you are serious about meeting in person. Then, call us and we will help arrange your trip to CIS to meet that girl and possibly other Russian brides, or orange your meeting in a third country. After the first meet, if you want to continue with the relationship, we will help you with all the necessary paperwork to bring her to your country. Our 14 year experience will work beautifully for you.
- Two. Take it on your own from here. You can get the Russian lady's direct contact info and do everything on your own. There are two ways to get her contact info:
- The first one (preferred) is to exchange at least 15 letters with her. That means 15 two-way exchanges, so you need to open at least 15 letters from this particular girl. After that, you will have to go through IMBRA clearance (only once, regardless how many women's info you want). Then, you get her full contact information. Such approach ensures you comply with the latest laws and there is considerable communication between you to express her intent and ensure she signs the IMBRA release.
- The second way, if you don't want to wait to exchange 15 letters, is the expedited service. All you need to do is to go through IMBRA clearance (only once), and pay a nonrefundable administrative fee of $50 (for each woman's info). For this $50 administrative fee we will contact that pretty Russian lady and try to get her IMBRA release signature. If she does not sign it, we will not be able to give you her contact info, and the administrative fee will not be refunded. Honestly, we do not recommend the expedited service, unless you are sure she’s got honest intentions and wants to communicate with you outside our service.
The Long Answer
First, let’s review the process of bringing your Russian lady to the US (Canada, Australia and Western European countries have similar laws).
The most effective way to bringing her to your country is on the so-called "fiancée" visa. It allows her to come in the country and stay for 90 days. If you get married during these 90 days, she can stay and apply for her "green card". More details.
The immigration law requires that you meet the Russian lady in person before you can apply for her fiancée visa. Contrary to what you may have been told before, she cannot obtain a visa to come to the US on her own, unless there is some special case, which is very uncommon (contact us, if you believe she has a special case). So, in 99 out of 100 cases the most realistic approach is to meet in her country. This way you will save a lot of time, money and energy, esp. by meeting several Russian brides during one trip.
Some people prefer to meet the lady in a third country, where she can travel without a visa, or easily get one. Such countries, among others, are Turkey and Dominican Republic. The problem with arranging a meeting in a third country is that she will most likely expect you to pay for her trip, and this raises a whole cloud of problems (can you trust her enough to send her say, $1000 for the trip, can she trust you enough to travel around the world and risk you not showing up, etc). Another issue is that you would be investing so much time, energy and money in only one Russian lady, whom you haven't met in person yet; and when you do meet her, the two of you might just not "click"; so, you are back to square one. Check with us, if you are thinking about arranging a meeting in a third country.
So, in the majority of cases your next big step is a trip to CIS with an set schedule to meet several Russian brides.
Things to Consider
To prepare for such a big step you need several things:
- Plan to meet at least 3-4 Russian brides you are communicating to on a regular basis. We've seen clients traveling to Russia for just one girl and ending up marrying her, but this is not common. There are many reasons why you might not "click".
- Ensure the women you are talking to are real. Unfortunately, there are a lot of cunning scam artists out there. Our site is supervised to protect our clients from scammers, but we cannot guarantee that we are 100% free of them.
- Get to now her well. Avoid surprises such as her having children, when you thought she did not, her English skills, and so on. That's what our 15 letter minimum is for. Also, ensure your Russian lady, also, got to know you well enough.
- Ensure her photos and thus the way she looks are up to date. It's not uncommon for people to place 2-3 year old pictures of themselves on our site, because they "look better" on them. Ask the Russian ladyfor her recent pictures. Our site offers a private area where members can share additional pictures, not viewable by others.
- Make sure she sincerely wants to meet you. We want to prevent our clients from taking a trip half way across the world before they are sure the girl is going to show up. Here the 15 letter minimum comes in useful again. Also, however unconstitutional the IMBRA law is, you will get a benefit from it. The IMBRA release ensures you that a Russian lady knows your background and still is interested in you.
Now is your choice. After reading it all, decide what is best for you: to have our over 14 year experience work for you and require the Russian brides contact info after you get to know them, or use the expedited service and be on your own.